Effective Date: November 11, 2017
Datatusk respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.datatusk.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website.
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, or
- any third party.
Collection of Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”). Datatusk will not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it to us.
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us.
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
The information you provide us may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering on our Website or requesting information through our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- your search queries on the Website.
Information we collect automatically may include:
- details of your visits to our Website, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Use of Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- to contact you with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you about supply chain sector services, materials, news or training.
- to allow you to access limited-entry areas of our website as may be appropriate.
- to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not provide us with your information.
Sharing of Information and International Transfers
For marketing purposes, we may share your information with our business partners, or we may send you information about those partners’ goods and services. We or our business partners may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, email or other electronic messaging service with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you about supply chain sector services, materials, news or training. By providing us with your fax number, telephone numbers, email or mailing address you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive such information from us or our business partners, please contact us using the details provided below any time. No further action is necessary if you have previously indicated to us that you do not want to receive such marketing material.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business [and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them].
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Datatusk’s assets, in which personal information held by Datatusk about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Cookies and Other Technology
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not owned by Datatusk. These other sites or linked third-party sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those sites. We are not responsible for the content of any sites not owned by Datatusk, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how we use your information, please let us know by calling us at +1 201.528.7887, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.